Volunteering at a Boys & Girls Club is a great way to help teach young people valuable life lessons and learn something about yourself in return.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boys & Girls Club movement.
Requirements to volunteer at our Boys & Girls Club of the South Bay locations:
1. Must be at least 16 years of age or older to volunteer.
*** Exceptions: Under the age of 16 can volunteer only if it’s for school, church, or organization based project hours.
Must bring documentation proof.
2. Volunteer time available during school year is from 2:30p.m-6:00p.m (Monday-Friday)
**** Volunteer time during summer time is from 7:00a.m-6:00p.m (Monday-Friday)
3. Background Check is required. (Only applicable for 18 years old and over)
4. Copy of TB Skin Test results (PPD) no more than 4 years old.
5. Please inquire regarding One Day Event Volunteer Day.
Below are the current volunteer positions available.
- “Power Hour” Homework Help Assistance
- Arts & Crafts